Tuesday, May 1, 2018

The pessimist © Tony Fallon 050118



The pessimist © Tony Fallon 050118

I never see the bright side I guess that's pessimism
That's because I talked to someone who is into evangelism
Most of their preaching does not agree with Catholicism
And I don't believe they ever read an Irish catechism

If you don't believe in God you are accused of atheism
If you should not believe in creation that is cynicism
If you don't think you or I exist that's called nihilism
With all those bad vibes around how can I have any optimism?

I think this is a good topic for people in journalism
But be careful what you say you do not want criticism
You don't want to be accused of left leaning liberalism
Or being the puppet of those who practice communism

If you give the job to someone you know that is favoritism
If you give the job to a relative that is nepotism
If you copy this remember I favor protectionism
And I'll sue your a## off in the world court for plagiarism




No comments:

Post a Comment