Thursday, May 10, 2018

Oh God Tony Fallon 050118

Oh God Tony Fallon 050118

You healed the lame and the infirm you restored the sight to the blind
You can change night into day but you cannot change Mary Anne's mind
I loved her like no other and yet one night like a fool I strayed
I've gone to confession and communion and daily I have prayed
I started novena's and First Fridays my soul is full of grace
But I will not be happy if her I can never more embrace
I was devoted to my girlfriend and of her am very fond
I was drunk the night in The Shamrock when I hooked up with the blonde


When you touched the loaves and fishes they immediately increased
You once changed regular water into wine for a wedding feast
You walked on water and saved Peter on the Sea of Galilee
I am just simply asking you to send my baby home to me
For three long years you baptized and ministered to the common man
No way can I wait three long years for my old girl friend Mary Anne
I'd like for you to come to our town soon and walk across the pond
But I would rather you made Mary Anne forgot about the blonde

I've told my sins to the priest already I've no more to confess
I'm living almost like a monk and we are making no progress
You know I'm a true believer even about your ascension
But I often wonder if I am getting all your attention
I don't want to keep bothering you and I do not want to whine
I don't want you to set a bush on fire but could you send a sign
I've sent her emails and letters and only once did she respond
She claims I do not respect her and I can keep the f####ng blonde

No comments:

Post a Comment