Monday, May 14, 2018

Spring Love © Tony Fallon 051418

Spring Love © Tony Fallon 051418

I often met a pretty girl. And of love I was ambiguous
It never progressed. We did not become contiguous
What I’m looking for. Is a girl of not much more than thirty?
That’s the kind of girl. With which I’m often flirty
There’s a cute blonde next door. Of her I’m truly smitten
She and I get along as well. As Sinn Fein does with Britain
Whenever I’m cruising on the street. On my Harley I’m riding
She stops her sunbathing. And goes inside, she’s hiding
Once when I was drunk I asked her. To come with me on a weekend tour
She wouldn’t be caught dead on the bike. Because I am immature ?????
I think I look very snappy. All togged out from head to toe in leather
And I never do any wheelies. During the wet or snowy weather
She is not at all impressed. When in the morning the clutch I pop
She has called 911 more than once. To try to force me to stop
With an attitude like that.  We can never have rapport
How can I be immature? I act young for my age I’m only sixty four.
She told me once she’d introduce. A perfect match named Annie
Who do you think it was? Her seventy year old widowed Granny.




No comments:

Post a Comment