Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Bitter©2019TonyFallon0115


Bitter©2019TonyFallon0115

It's hard to see you being bitter
But, you are also depressed
I never thought you were a quitter
Are all thoughts repressed?

I've never seen you so unhappy
And you know how much I care
Your answers are so snappy
You must back out this despair

Seeing you so, causes me much grief
My offers are rejected
You act like you don't want relief
Your great wall is now erected

You do not want me to enter
Its like a fog I cannot penetrate
You do not want me as a mentor
I just cannot resonate

Is the problem work or the bedroom
Is it your boss or your great love?
Is it worse that I assume?
Is it none of the above

In the past there was none so sweet
You could laugh so hearty
But now you've accepted defeat
No more do you want to party

No comments:

Post a Comment