Saturday, January 12, 2019

The Dealer©TonyFallon0112


The Dealer©TonyFallon0112

I met a man the other night who had just been paroled
He was caught in a sting when our block was being patrolled 
Since he'd served his sentence he hoped to get back into the fold
So in a drug treatment plan he had just recently enrolled

I asked him if he was a part time user or he also sold
He opened up his mouth and pointing asked "how did I get this gold?"
He got the drugs wholesale and marked them up from six to tenfold
He said before he was busted on our block he had a foothold

I don't think there was a plan invented could keep him controlled
He probably was an offender not needing to be consoled
He will probably be in an early grave never to grow old
I think the courts made a big mistake when this man was paroled


No comments:

Post a Comment