Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Take it Back©2019TonyFallon0116


Take it Back©2019TonyFallon0116

Yesterday with my niece I came to open my hardware store
There was a man I had never seen before waiting at the door
I told him not to step inside until I'd turned off the alarms
I knew immediately this man was up in arms
I said "no way” to his request for a refund
He glared at me threateningly and seemed a little stunned
He nastily said "Why can't you just take it back?"
"First of all because the proper receipt you lack"
The box was all torn and it was not  properly packed
I don't know where he bought it and that was a fact
The nasty words he said next made me more resistant
He swore he bought it last week from my assistant
I told him to stop shouting at me and be quieter 
As I have no assistant I'm the sole proprietor 
I didn't tell him this I was going to have some fun
And he'd be sorry he came in before I was done
No matter how much he threatened not an inch I would budge
He said “Ok I'll see you next week in court before the judge”
I said “why wait so long for this costly legalese
Why don't you go to the barracks and find the police”
He came later with a Trooper the same as an Irish Guard
He said "this man has a problem and you are treating him hard
His wife bought this yesterday he wants a credit on his card"
I said "he's a good for nothing liar from this store I want him barred
I never stock Chinese garbage like that and it was never mine
His wife probably bought it up the street and now he stands here lying
Actually I want him arrested for disturbing my peace
And for using foul language and terrifying my little niece "
The Trooper said "now Tony I don't think he set out to commit fraud
It would be better if we forgot this happened in the name of God".

No comments:

Post a Comment