Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Luck or Not©2019TonyFallon0130


Luck or Not©2019TonyFallon0130

Would you rater your success came from hard and honest toil
or owning hundreds of stocks in I.B.M. or Mobil oil?
The longer and harder people work the luckier they get 
The luckier people get the more of their friends they forget 
But if you invest in lotteries then it is purely chance
That you will one day find yourself up in the high finance
bracket. The millions in prizes is dangled for the greedy
Would be more productive with smaller prizes to help the needy
If I was lucky enough to win it once that would suffice
Yet you often see people lucky enough to win it twice
Should you win and be the recipient of much prosperity
I hope you know by now you can't keep this great luck hush-hush
And you had better be prepared for the oncoming crush
You'll have a line outside your door for donations to charity
If I was seriously planning my financial stability
Would I be lucky enough to buck the odds of probability

No comments:

Post a Comment