Friday, January 18, 2019

I’m still learning©TonyFallon0119

I’m still learning©TonyFallon0119

I’m seventy four and still on my feet
I have only one desire
I want to be considered totally complete
Before I expire

I seem to know about face book
And also about YouTube
I can put the phone back on the hook
And I can change channels on the boob

I use the remote to record old shows
On VCR or on a DVD
And with a camera I never overexpose
When I’m taking pictures of me

I want to stay current up with all the trends
I know how copy and paste
If you look me up you’ll see I have many friends
Should you un friend  me I’d be disgraced

I long ago mastered the reel to reel
And a headphone I can use on my ear
I have copies of Elvis and Willie and Neal
To die unable to tweet is now my greatest fear



No comments:

Post a Comment