Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Selling my car©2019TonyFallon0115


Selling my car©2019TonyFallon0115

I’ll be selling my car as you see it without any guarantees
There’s fluid in the transmission it’s filled up with antifreeze
It does not have an alarm but I do have two extra keys

I’ve had the car now for the last fourteen years
It’s not standard shift it has automatic gears
I’ve had girls in the back seat and we drank many beers

I’ve hauled home piles of wood and bags of coal
And once I broke the steering in a big pothole
To the vet I once brought a sickly two day old foal

That day they pulled me in for speeding
The speed limit I definitely was exceeding
And he let me go because of my pleading

I told the trooper I was on my way to the vet
I originally bought it for cash so I was never in debt
I never put a CD in I still have the original cassette

The wheels are originals but it has four brand new tires
The plugs were never a problem it might need new wires
It always passed inspection but the sticker soon expires

It never broke down on me so it never was towed
It took me every where I wanted even when it snowed
They use an awful amount of salt so there’s some corrode

It’s a good old sturdy car that’ll get you where you are going
If you’ll be travelling in summer it’s strong enough for towing
And it’s as solid as a rock even when a gale is blowing

It has about one hundred and twenty eight thousand miles
And on the dashboard I installed all those extra dials
And in the trunk there a whole case of many different oils

I’m not a greedy man I think my asking price is right  
Usually if women and I disagree I tell them fly a kite
But if you insult me motor car I tell you go and s***e





No comments:

Post a Comment