Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Looking for a Husband©Tony Fallon091918


Looking for a Husband©Tony Fallon091918

I'm in the market for a husband said the lovely lonesome lass
But before I will marry anyone there are tests he must pass
First is he single or can I see his separation report
If he is accused of bigamy I too might wind up in court
What I'm truly looking for is possibly a sugar daddy
He can be an English gentleman or even a Scots Laddie
I want him to be young enough that he will often misbehave
And not be so old and senile that he is ready for the grave
I like to find a man who is as rich as a Rockefeller
And does not get upset if I use the Automatic Teller
I'd like a man to be home around five for a fine glass of wine
And then I would dress in an evening gown and we'd go out to dine
I want the kind of gentleman who will marry me for my looks
And not expect me to be making meals from any cooking books
I will not be talked into drudgery no matter how he begs
The most he can expect any morning is maybe two boiled eggs
I want him to be my lover yet be an understanding pal
And I will make him very proud he has chosen me as his gal
I like to have a condo with a view and lots of closet space
With an address on fifth avenue New York or maybe Park Place
When it comes to an automobile a Porsche would be my first choice
But I'd settle for a convertible or a brand new Rolls Royce
I would like to be in the Hamptons for our summer vacations
And in winter attend fund raisers for many poor foundations
We'd be going to film festivals each February in Cannes
And going to Florida each year for our out of season tans
The only proposal I've had was from Mike in Real Estate
Although he is hardworking and honest his prospects are not great
With Mike it would be a thirty five year mortgage way out in Queens
And there would not be any eating out and often rice and beans
I would be giving up a lot if I abandoned my wild dream
The differences between those two lifestyles are very extreme.


No comments:

Post a Comment