Saturday, September 29, 2018

Used Books© Tony Fallon 092918


Used Books© Tony Fallon 092918

When I go to garage sales I look for a few good used books
Funny ones I will often buy but crime and murder mainly
Ones about the crimes committed by serialists or kooks
But I do not like the murderers that kill inhumanely

Often murderers stay on the loose and are so elusive
And then when they are caught they say their parents were abusive
They often are loners and live a life that is reclusive
Whether they are the sane or not is often inconclusive

When victims realize their fate those minutes must be terror
The victim is not related just wildly picked at random
And must have prayed fervently to her God to somehow spare her
Many times it's a pattern people killed nightly in tandem

Some allege their devilish work has been sanctioned by their God
Trying to bring them to justice is the top notch murder squad
Often times the investigation is impaired and slipshod
And so called expert witnesses are more often just a fraud

From some of the used bargain books I get some unique insights
About the often strange workings of those with murderers minds
But while I'm reading those scary books on long cold winter nights
I check the locks on all of my windows and pull down the blinds

No comments:

Post a Comment