Monday, September 24, 2018

The ugly Message ©Tony Fallon 092418


The ugly Message ©Tony Fallon 092418

I went on Face book a week ago and one message there was stark 
If I did not like this chap my future was looking very dark
I must copy and paste his urgent message at once on my page
And if I did not follow instructions God would be in a rage
I treated the message with skepticism and I do not do shares
I went outside and tripped over a black cat and fell down the stairs
There were five magpies looking at me so I would soon be deceased
I called the wife to see if I could get a visit from the priest
When she saw me there unable to move at the foot of the stairs
She got the holy water and beads and started saying prayers
Well thanks to the man above himself I was only black and blue
No bones were broken and four days later I was a good as new.
Recall the many witches of Salem who died on fiery pyres
If I find the messenger I'll pull his toe nails out with pliers.

No comments:

Post a Comment