Friday, December 28, 2018

Good Night by tony fallon122816

Good Night by tony fallon122816

Now I lay me down to sleep
I hope I don’t have to count sheep
I just want to make one New Year’ wish
That I don’t get a request on FB from Tish
Telling me that if I don’t express my love
From her page I’ll get a shove
I never heard from Tisch even once before
So this request I can easily ignore.
She never sent me birthday wishes
She never commented on my fishes
She never admired me at the beaches
Copy and Paste is what she preaches
She says she won’t settle for a share
I think that is very unfair
I don’t need more clutter on my computer
Her message might be spam or a polluter
So the next time a friend sends a request like Tisch
Just send her back a new year’s wish
Say her request slightly displeases
But you will do it when hell freezes.

No comments:

Post a Comment