Thursday, December 6, 2018

My Teeth©2018TonyFallon1206


My Teeth©2018TonyFallon1206
s


My Teeth Dec2018

I used to have all my own teeth once but now I have none
My daily Breakfast is okay but dinner is no fun
My dentist did set me up with a set of new false teeth
The top ones were about okay but not the underneath
If I use the tops alone I cannot whistle or shout
If I have a meal at McDonalds they sometimes fall out
I can manage bananas and a cup or bowl of custard
But there's blister on my gums so I cannot eat mustard
Often when I go to bed at night my gums are so tender
My breakfast for the morning is already in the blender
In the morning they're not sensitive I start with corn Flakes
But in the afternoon I can't have chops or well done steaks
I love to have my meat and fish and vegetables steamed
I often eat soups from the can the ones that are creamed
All my potatoes and vegetables have to be mashed
And even the finest chicken cutlets have to be slashed
Hamburgers are not bad without any onions on the bun
Carrots are a wee problem but not Brussel sprouts well done
I get daily calories from Campbell's soup and Gatorade
And in the freezer I have jars of jam and marmalade
I don't like food from Mexico or from the local deli
But I do pig out on ice cream and big bowls of jelly
My wife is always buying tons of baby food in jars
I really do miss my own teeth when I smoke cigars
They say I linger in restaurants but that's not my fault
It sets my gums on fire if they ever use too much salt
The dentist said for my soreness there are oral solutions
Take care of originals I don't like my substitutions

No comments:

Post a Comment