Saturday, December 22, 2018

The Dream Job©2018TonyFallon1222.


The Dream Job©2018TonyFallon1222.

I woke up early this morning covered in perspiration
I had been nominated by the Trump administration
To try to build the Mexican Wall and stop immigration
And try to stop the caravan before its final destination

Whoever had been in charge has handed in his resignation
How do they know I want the job I put in no application?
There was no request for my statistics or any information
I have never been in Texas so I don't know the exact location

In my dream I had been in this terrible situation 
I'd first have to talk to Democrats about cooperation
I would have to go before the Senate for verification
And make sure everything was in order for my conformation

They would have to check if I had drunk driving disqualification
Or if I had been brought up on improper sexual litigation
I don't know too many Spanish words so I'll need translation
And argue with Chuck Schumer an all New York confrontation

For this position I have absolutely no aspiration
I'm seventy four my knees are sore I need more relaxation
Besides for this position I have near no qualification
If I should screw up I know there will be swift retaliation

There will be a huge bump in pay so there is great temptation
Having so much authority would garner much admiration
I'm sure they'd have a first class hotel for my accommodation
I would probably get moving expenses and decent compensation

No comments:

Post a Comment