Thursday, December 20, 2018

Years End ©2018TonyFallon1220


Years End ©2018TonyFallon1220

My friends all wonder why I'm deep in depression
I have had five lousy girl friends in succession
I'm sure that some of them would say I'm not perfect
But now that's five romances in a row that's wrecked

I had one who was so proud she had her head in the clouds
Yet was very afraid to go dancing because of the crowds
I think that is some kind of attack that is called panic
Another one did not believe in God she was satanic

That gave me my own panic attack which I found hard to quell
I haven't signed up for heaven yet and I won't sign up for hell
Another one would spend most of the night on the mobile phone
She even took it with her when she was sitting on the throne

The ones that did not use the phones would talk the whole night long
Every thing they said was gospel and I said everything wrong 
Another one had a girl friend that was there like a shadow
Feeding the two of them nightly was taking all my spare dough

Finally it is December and this year is nearly done
I often had more than one girlfriend now I have none
When I was going through my pictures I saw your lovely smile
And I know I haven't talked to you in quite a long while

The last time we talked you were tied to that idiot Mort
I hope you didn't commit to him and that you made it short
On the 31st if not committed we could go for a bite
After that we'll find some nice place to start the New Year right.

No comments:

Post a Comment