Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Year End. ©2018TonyFallon 1226



Year End. ©2018TonyFallon 1226

It is the end of December the end of the year
Though I have seemed rueful I'm a fellow of good cheer
Some people say my dreams are far from reality
Yet I am happy without ever using any lsd

To many people I'm friendly with whom others disagree
I never forget people who have done a favor for me 
If I haven't seen you recently I may have to rack my brain
But once we clear that up we should be good friends once again

When I meet a really nice single girl I never forget 
Be she young old a blonde a redhead or a brunette
I find when I need help with my laptop phone or tower
The girls usually are the ones with a lot more brainpower

They are patient when I ask for help or maybe it is pity
Who cares if its compassion especially if she's pretty
So to all you fair maids I love be you living far or near
Thank you for your attention may it continue next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment