Monday, November 19, 2018

The Aunt©2018 TonyFallon1119


The Aunt©2018 TonyFallon1119


You said you want to believe your honey but you can't
After the rumors you heard about me from your aunt
I said if she was here I would force her to recant

Because you aunt always says much more than her prayers
And doesn't pay enough attention to her own affairs
And also doesn't care how many other hearts she tears

It's no wonder at all that she is still an old maid
I bet I am not the only one she has betrayed
As she goes about her vile and scandalous crusade

Whatever she sticks her nose trouble comes behind
And the innocent feel they have been undermined
But if we takes issue with her she feels maligned

Trying to reason it out I may still wind up disgraced
Because that woman is an expert at being two faced
The hurtful words she broadcast may not ever be erased

I would surely like to grip her by the neck and grapple
But I realize all parishes have one bad apple
They usually sit in the first seat in the chapel

No comments:

Post a Comment