Wednesday, November 21, 2018

The Scan ©2018 TonyFallon1120


The Scan ©2018 TonyFallon1120



Brain Scan 112418

I just had my brain scanned today
Because my heart was beating fast
They thought that things were not okay
And they didn't know how long I'd last

This major test had been scheduled for a week
They told me I could not drink alcoholic brew
I had to come hungry it was a new technique
And I could not eat food with salt like Irish stew

When I'm under pressure I am very tense
For two nights before I could barely slumber
But waiting seven days can cause some suspense
If I felt weak, I had to call their number

I was in a machine like going into space
It was round noisy small and very confined
They told me not to move my arms or my face
And to keep my eyes closed or I might go blind

They found a spot on my brain in red and blue
When they scanned and x-rayed me from above
It was a beautiful picture of you

And they are now convinced that I'm in love

No comments:

Post a Comment