Saturday, November 11, 2017

When I die (1111)

When I die © Tony Fallon 111117
Whether I die in May or December
Our days together I will always remember
Your picture will be the last one I will see
I hope that you will also be thinking of me
When I get to heaven I’ll stay at the gate
For your arrival, I will patiently wait
If you should go first can I assume?
That you’ll wait too if you don’t have a groom
If you do come alone I will be so pleased
And my hell on earth will be finally erased
I want to be with you until the end of time
As we sit together and talk and write in rhyme
I’m sure in heaven they have the karaoke
We can line dance and do the hokey pokey
Even if you do bring a permanent mate
We could still engage in intelligent debate
We could also embrace without any sinning
There’s been no sin in heaven since the beginning
That’s of course if you don’t consider Lucifer’s pride
And he very quickly found himself outside
I hope that heaven is a commune
Where all could hang out in the light of the moon
And since be both like risky activity
And we're never in favor of captivity
It would be so exciting if we can visit hell
And reminisce with sinners we knew so well
I’m sure they will all greet us with a smile
They’ll be glad to get out of the heat for a while
These thoughts of eternity are so inspiring


I think I’m looking forward to finally expiring

No comments:

Post a Comment