Sunday, November 26, 2017

Thanksgiving night Walmart (1126)

Thanksgiving © Tony Fallon 112617
Thanksgiving Day just went astray
And I went to visit Wallmart
I parked the car at the Irish Bar
And I got a small shopping cart
 Inside I took a seat full of turkey meat
It always makes me sleepy
I was full of food and not in a shopping mood
I wished I was home in my teepee
I saw lust in the eyes of big strong guys
Sometimes with big fat ladies
Heading for a tool or clothes for school
I bet they had a big Mercedes
I saw children scheming and other screaming
While other continued to roam
They continued pouting the father was shouting
One more word and we’re going home
Well I got tired of the show and counted my dough
And moved off with my trolley
I’m past buying toys for girls and boys
I was just looking for mistletoe and holly
I was really amazed as I longing gazed
At very updated computer
It had a CD Rom and an Email with com
It also had something called a router
But my heart was set on a ratchet set
That came with 3 sets of sockets
Oil resistant boots and mechanics suits
That came with a whole lot of pockets
Many times before when I went to a store
Especially on a big black Friday
There was many a fight after being on line all night
You might even get thrown down a stairway
You didn’t need to pull the shelves were all full
And the store had plenty of stock on pallets
To satisfy your need or satisfy your greed

And prices to match most customers wallets

No comments:

Post a Comment