Friday, January 26, 2018

Disappointment © Tony Fallon 012618

Disappointment © Tony Fallon 012618

Today a lovely tradition came to a screeching end
I can’t send a Happy Birthday wish to enemy or friend
Last week Face book said they thought it was a scam
And sent me a message to verify it was not Spam
They seemed to believe me with my honest quick reply
And I was so relieved to no longer be treated like a gadfly
So every morning the greeting went out I was never late
And for a few carefree days the warning did not activate
I tried my best this morning to send this daily greeting
I’m not trying to sell stuff so they can’t say I am cheating
The video went out all right to all the lovely ladies fair
I tried to send the poem to men it wouldn’t let me share
I may be able to send it as a message that’s what I’m guessing

 I’ll find a way…. they don’t know with whom they’re messing

No comments:

Post a Comment