Friday, January 5, 2018

The wrong one© Tony Fallon101317

The wrong one© Tony Fallon101317

There are very few things in life that I have been denied
There are very few things in life that I can’t take in stride
I don’t remember everything especially relationship that were brief
The kind that when they are over you just feel a load of relief
I don’t know why I thought of her as she was not my cup of tea
And I was so relieved when she dumped me and set me free
I don’t remember her name but I remember her cranky face
If I could remember where we met I’d stay away from that place
She said everything she said and did was really smart
Everything I said and did had to be torn apart  
I never did anything right I was always making mistakes
She was never healthy she always had pains and aches
She never could stop talking she was impossible to interrupt
And our relationship had an ending that was quite abrupt
I told her one day in the mall to stop talking so bloody loud
And she made a holy show of herself in front of the crowd
I don’t know how the heck our relationship ever started
But it was set in stone that we would soon be parted
I find it unbelievable that couples like us wind up in bed
But horror of horrors sometimes couples like us get wed
So think before you leap bad behavior you should not condone
Companionship is not the answer if you are better off alone



No comments:

Post a Comment