Tuesday, January 9, 2018

My wildest Dreams© Tony Fallon1818

My wildest Dreams© Tony Fallon1818
I think of you every moment I’m awake
My friends say falling for you was a mistake
But when we were together I had more fun
Than I ever had with any other, one on one
My bedroom is my comfort zone
Where I only dream of you when I’m alone
When I think of you daily I feel denied
But in my dreams you are always by my side
You haven’t changed you are still the charmer
And I am your knight in shining armor
You are my Lady I am the landed Lord
And I protect us both with my trusted sword
Whenever a dragon should approach
We drive away in a horse and coach
Romantic dreams with a big strong horse
Are the kind of dreams you would endorse
Other nights you’re Marion and I am Robin Hood
And we romp amongst the trees of Sherwood
Other nights we are in a castle in County Tyrone
The drawbridge is up so we are all alone
There would be alligators in the moat
Strong enough to upturn an invading boat
Since we are together are my dreams a prediction
Or are my wildest dreams merely fiction
My dreams are certainly not gaining any ground
Because when I wake up you are still not around.

No comments:

Post a Comment