Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Late night Shopping © Tony Fallon 013018

Late night Shopping © Tony Fallon 013018

Three nights ago I was shopping at Walmart
The woman behind let go an awful fart
I wouldn’t be surprised if she messed her jeans
Probably for dinner she ate a lot of beans
The teenager with her was red as a rose
As she walked away she was holding her nose
Most of those behind were in reverse
Some of the comments were downright perverse
One little old man said that’s some fart
I’m surprised it didn’t melt the paint on the cart
She gave this poor man a look that could kill
And her shopping cart she started to un fill
I still had to pay I was soon almost alone
The cashier the customer and I in a smelly zone
I pitied the poor cashier the most
She’d be fired if she left her post
She did get on the intercom with an earnest plea
“There appears to be a spill at register three”
The maintenance man came over and he gasped
“What the hell happened here?”he rasped
Oh mon Dieui”he said “pardon my French
Gallons of Jaye’s Fluid couldn’t kill this stench
There is something rotten other than in Denmark
For God’s sake don’t light a cigarette or cause a spark”
So I turned on my heel and left everything on the belt
When I got outside you can’t believe how good I felt
To find out what had happened I called back later
Now every maintenance man gets a free respirator
The worse case scenario there is the possibility
That this poor man will be charged with hostility.


No comments:

Post a Comment