Saturday, January 27, 2018

To love or not to Love © Tony Fallon 012718

To love or not to Love © Tony Fallon 012718

Of all the people I have met you came up as the best
You were a late arrival but you passed the test
From that first moment I certainly was impressed
By your bearing and how clearly you expressed
Where you were going and where you had been
I was falling in love with the heart that beat within
They say the fifth romance breaks all evil spells
And that both people should hear magic ringing bells
I asked you how you felt I knew you’d be sincere
You said things were going way too fast and you felt some fear
You came to visit cousins with no thoughts of romance
And you didn’t believe in falling in love at first glance
I reminded you I wasn’t pressuring just a conversation
But I reminder you I liked you from my first observation
You said you were very afraid of issues that could occur
And you never made important decisions on a moment’s spur
I asked “Can we go some other place” and you said “I can’t”
You wouldn’t leave your cousins you had promised your aunt
I told you, you could call me all night long you had my number
I would be thinking of you and I doubted I would slumber
I told you I had to leave there even thought for you I yearned
And I hoped we’d get together for a meal if you ever returned
Well I stopped to get a few beers and now I think my future is blown

 Mamma says her nota understand some crazy girl ona the phone

No comments:

Post a Comment