Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Elks Bingo© TonyFallon2016.

Elks Bingo© TonyFallon2016.


I went to the Elks to Bingo the other night
And while I was there I got an awful fright
I saw this girl there who looked so wild
I think she was Mary’s or Jane’s grandchild
She had red glasses and purple Hair
Her clothes were not those of a millionaire.
She had this kind of uppity composure
She came in late to get maximum exposure
To sit down quietly she was not able
As she banged the chair into the table.
Now my French fries are saturated in tea
As she cheerfully sits down next to me.
Then her bag drops and spills all over the floor
Meanwhile, I need twenty-three and forty-four
She sticks out her hand and says Nora’s the name 
And I don’t have any idea how to play this game.
I said I’m sorry I have no time for introductions
But when this game is over I’ll give you instructions.
I told her to play Bingo we don’t need a lot of scholars
And if I get two more numbers I’ll win fifty dollars
So to my Bingo cards I have to pay attention
Cause if I don’t win the fifty there will be tension.
I certainly don’t want to be denied any of my prize
Its bad enough I’ve already lost my tea and French fries.
To make the story short my numbers do come in
And when I get the fifty bucks I have a happy grin.
Now with my money won to help her I was able
She got up in a snit and moved to her granny’s table
I hope you don’t think I’m an old pervert
But she looked good from the back in her mini skirt

No comments:

Post a Comment