Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Face book© Tony Fallon 1/19/17.

Face book© Tony Fallon 1/19/17.

I just got on Face book there wasn’t even one message
How can I ever recover my life is a total wreckage
Yesterday someone I really loved I offended
Today on Face book she got even, I’m unfriended
Yesterday I asked all my friends to copy and paste
Not even one person did it that was a total waste
To make it worse I don’t think anyone shared
To even make it uglier I don’t think anyone cared
I got a request from a cutie who wished to be my girl friend
If I would send her a ticket she’d be here by the weekend
 I got a note yesterday from a woman in Nigeria
Wanting money because her son has diphtheria
She also said my fourth cousin died leaving an estate
If I sent her Five Thousand she’d get the paperwork straight
I won’t bother with her at all I think she’s could be a fake
Also on Monday I was notified I won a big Indian sweepstake
I don’t want the land in Africa lest the stock market should crash
No matter what happens on Wall St I’m far better off with the cash
With all these great offers I think I’ll just concentrate

On getting the money out of India before it’s too late

No comments:

Post a Comment