Sunday, December 24, 2017

Feeling Rosey © Tony Fallon 1/24/17

Feeling Rosey © Tony Fallon 1/24/17


I’ve been feeling a little Rosey these past few weeks,
I’ve been feeling many places I especially like her cheeks
I’ve been running my fingers through her lovely hair
 
If her husband knew about it I bet he wouldn’t share.
Rosey loves this feeling she says my fingers she adores
Her husband comes home at night and she he ignores
She says when she’s with me she has this great sensation
But she also feels guilty that we are both headed for damnation
In passion, she cannot hold back ten minutes later of course
She is full of sinful feelings and even I start to feel remorse
When I first met my lovely Rosey I did not think twice
That all this feeling Rosey would come at a steep price.
I never dreamed it would progress to this condition
Where I'd have to repeat with her an act of contrition
if you want to feel a Rosey for yourself you’d better have a plan
To find your own little Rosey who doesn’t have a man

No comments:

Post a Comment