Saturday, December 30, 2017

The other computer is down © Tony Fallon122717.

The other computer is down © Tony Fallon122717.
When I came in this morning my PC was out of sorts
It wouldn’t even start when I put new cables in the ports
It was working fine yesterday so this could not be foreseen
I turned it on at least ten times there was nothing on the screen
I missed getting on to the factory for stuff for the cold season
But mostly I missed my friends at Rhyme without Reason
I wanted to write a poem but I couldn’t without spell-check
And I had to use pen and paper again I really was a wreck
Has Windows been bothering you about the new update?
So the downstairs one is busted upstairs I have to patiently wait
That one tells me that Google and Firefox are not responding
Maybe Windows and Google should divorce they are not bonding
So now my computer is across the road at the home of Butch
He is a whiz with computers and he doesn’t charge too much
I have many other computers in case he needs spare parts
But I hope it hasn’t lost any of my poetry when it restarts

No comments:

Post a Comment