Sunday, December 24, 2017

Only Gossip© Tony Fallon3/30/17

Only Gossip© Tony Fallon3/30/17

Someone one said you’re not the person I thought you were
I said is that your opinion or did you confer
With someone who knows me much better than you
Or did you smoke pot before you had this breakthrough
With this one question, he seemed very confused
And I could see he felt his intelligence was being abused
I asked if this opinion was formed by something I stated
Or was it something I said in a poem I created
He admitted someone told him that I made a remark
That he was seen with Mrs. John Murphy up in the park
I said that would be a miracle unless John had remarried
Because I was in the Cemetery when his wife was buried.
So I did not spread that rumor and therefore did not offend
And he was the one who had to apologize to me in the end.
Top of Form
Bottom of Form


No comments:

Post a Comment