Sunday, December 24, 2017

Year end Trip 12312016

Tomorrow we’ll have a celebration
I’m going away on a working vacation
The boss will pay compensation
Plus the costs of transportation
And a bonus as a donation
For the whole two week duration
I already have my confirmation
Hawaii is my destination
I will have free phone communication
And a credit card activation
Two secretaries to take dictation
I won’t pay for meat or vegetation
I will have no obligation
To send him any notification
If I should engage in migration
To any other city or nation
I shall be a member of a delegation
With a big badge for identification
As a member of a religious congregation
At a service before cremation
Of a man who was Croatian
Who died from asphyxiation
And a woman who was Haitian
Who died of strangulation
They were a very odd combination
There will be no post-mortem evaluation
Monday PM we will meet at a secret location
And start this off without orientation
Excitement or frustration
Discuss world inflation
Castration
Female mutilation
And the new space station
My opinions will not lead to an altercation
But shall lead to the cooperation
Of many a Corporation
And immediate designation
Of a small committee on education.
Funded by a foundation
With no date for expiration.
On Tuesday we’ll discuss the stagnation
Of the world's dirty water filtration
And the benefits of chlorination
Or desalinization
Better use of irrigation
And the need for crop rotation
Boosted by artificial fertilization
Before we all die from starvation
And the immediate authorization
To bring in food, to those affected, by aviation
We will also consider the computerization
Of businesses engaged in defoliation
There should be great anticipation
To achieve all this without further taxation
Next, we will tackle criminals on probation
Some of whom are open to accusation
That they are prone to allegation
Of being too fond of libation
And prime targets for exploitation
Since there is no placebo or imitation
Or simple cure for intoxication
Next, we’ll discuss doctors and medication
The new treatment for inflammation
The lack of immunization
Plus the outcry about vaccination
Which has reached a new elevation
And certainly needs explanation
Wednesday we will examine King Tut’s excavation
The exploding world population
And countries without rural electrification
Which is preposterous in my estimation.
Denying the benefits of automation
Refrigeration
And pasteurization
When it comes to translation
It will not lead to my ruination
I shall be a real sensation
My great ability at oration
Shall be my salvation
When I’m finished I expect a big ovation.
And a bouquet with at least one carnation
Once this day is over there is no more regulation
For ten days I can be visible or go into isolation
On the committees, I will have no relation
Having placed them all in isolation
I shall never be open to litigation
Nor a nepotism allegation
Most people will understand the situation
And highly praise my collaboration
At this thinly veiled form of socialization
As a step to better globalization
And maybe our preservation
After my book publication
People ask me how I got this position
I’m very friendly with a certain politician
So no one asked about my qualification
I have the right authorization
My trip is not subject to Senate cancellation
He certainly will have a great expectation
That my experiences will be an inspiration
And that I’ll be back in time for his inauguration.

No comments:

Post a Comment