Thursday, December 21, 2017

The Pot Hole 122117

The Pot Hole © Tony Fallon 122117

Today I was very disgruntled also a wee bit annoyed
I got stuck in a pothole which I tried to avoid
The one I was trying to avoid that I succeeded to do
But when I steered to the right I found out there were two
To get out of a hole this four-wheel, drive is a real joke
But I am really happy that my drive axle was not broke
From all the back and forth rocking I wasted a fine tire
There was so much smoke I thought it was on fire
It wouldn’t come out of the hole no matter how I strived
So I had to stay there until the tow truck arrived
The tow truck driver thought it funny and gave me lip
He didn’t think it was so funny when I didn’t give him a tip
For this expensive experience, I’m sure not to blame

So for my three hundred dollars I’ll have to put in a clam

No comments:

Post a Comment