Saturday, December 23, 2017

A Blooming Loss © Tony Fallon 92017.

A Blooming Loss © Tony Fallon 92017.

I’m totally wrecked when I see beautiful flowers
It reminds me of you and the love that was ours
When I stare at those flowers I see your face
And I think of the song Amazing Grace
Because to me you were really amazing
And like the flowers your beauty was blazing
We were just like a rocket sudden and bright
It was like we lit up the sky for only one night
I know saying one night is not really comparing
But I thought forever we would both be sharing
The things in common that was causing bonding
And to which we were both joyfully responding
I know I’m like December and you are May
 I thought you would love me though old and grey
I will always think of you as a beautiful bloom

That flourished then faded and left me in gloom

No comments:

Post a Comment